- Call, Text, or email us and describe your project.
- We can then schedule a free, no-obligation on-site estimate. Under certain circumstances, we can forgo the site visit and quote from pictures
- When we visit your site, we’ll spend up to 45 minutes with you, asking questions to get a sense of your tastes, preferred colours. These questions help us to determine the scope of the work to be done.
- After the consultation, we’ll prepare an estimate and email it to you typically within two to three business days. The estimate will outline various detailed pricing options.
- If you decide to proceed, respond to the email and we’ll schedule a start date.
- Before painting can begin, we require that all heavy furniture be moved to the centre of the room. We’ll then cover it with plastic. Although Walls Revived can move furniture upon request, for reasons of liability, it’s preferable that the homeowner do this. The homeowner is also responsible for the removal of all small items and breakables from the space to be painted.
- Screws & nails for pictures can remain in the wall ~ we'll repair all other holes, dents, and gouges.
- Walls Revived painters will arrive on the scheduled day(s) and efficiently carry out the work required.
- Once the client indicates they are satisfied with the work completed, we will prepare and email the invoice. Payment methods include e-transfer, cheque, cash, or credit card.
Get In Touch With Us
We will be happy to transform your space.