- Call, Text, or email us and describe the work to be completed.
- We can then schedule a free, no-obligation on-site estimate. Under certain circumstances, we can forgo the site visit and quote from pictures
- When we visit your site, we’ll spend between 30 and 45 minutes with you, asking questions to get a sense of your tastes, preferred colours. These questions help us to determine the scope of the work to be done.
- After the consultation, we’ll prepare an estimate and deliver it to you within two to three business days. The estimate will outline various pricing options. For paint projects, two coats give best results, but if your existing walls are painted in a darker colour, they may require a third coat.
- If, after reviewing the quote, you decide to proceed, we’ll schedule the work.
- Before painting can begin, we require that all heavy furniture be moved to the centre of the room. We’ll then cover it with plastic.
- Although Walls Revived can move furniture upon request, for reasons of liability, it’s preferable that the homeowner do this. The homeowner is also responsible for the removal of all small items and breakables from the space to be painted.
- Walls Revived painters will arrive on the scheduled day(s) and carry out the work required.
- Once the client indicates s/he is satisfied with the work completed, we will prepare and send an invoice.
- Along with the invoice, we’ll also send our three-year warranty, as well as a cleaning and maintenance guide.
Get In Touch With Us
We will be happy to transform your space.