About us /
Company founder Leann Ebert’s love of design and beautiful spaces stems from when she was a girl, exploring colour, and drawing houses and floor plans. As an adult, Leann continued to fuel her creative passion through formal study in architectural technology at NAIT. Highly creative, artistic and hands-on, she was naturally drawn to courses with a strong focus on design. She went on to apprenticeship training, earning her Red Seal journeyman certificate as a painter and decorator.
Leann met her husband David, owner of a construction and home renovation company, in 2007. Working alongside him on company projects, she developed a love of painting and of seeing spaces undergo a full transformation. Soon, she found she had a flair for interior and exterior painting: it seemed a logical extension of artistic painting, something she has always loved.
In 2011, Leann, who also holds a two-year diploma in business management, combined her knowledge of business operations with her passion for design and launched her own painting company.
With over 10 years’ experience in interior painting, the certified professional at Walls Revived are Edmonton’s premier local paint contractor./ READ MORE
Whether decks, fences, doors or trim, look to Walls Revived to deliver superior exterior painting services./ READ MORE
Wall Covering Installation
At Walls Revived, we’re professional wallpaper installers combining experience, knowledge and patience to deliver high-quality wallcovering solutions./ READ MORE
Our reputation is built on our quality workmanship and commitment to customer satisfaction. We uphold the principles of cleanliness, quality, professionalism and safety.
At Walls Revived, we
- built 95% of our business from referrals and repeat clients
- won’t invoice for payment until the client is 100% satisfied
- carry full Workers’ Compensation Board (WCB) and liability coverage
- only use superior paint products with low volatile organic compounds (VOCs)
- provide a three-year labour warranty, as well as a cleaning and maintenance guide
- lay tarps and cloths, clean drywall dust immediately and observe a strict policy for cleanliness
Covered Areas /
Proud Members Of: